CONTACT NAME: Jonathan Irvine
ROLE: Project Geoscientist
COMPANY: Geological Survey of South Australia, Department of State Development, Government of South Australia.
ADDRESS: GPO Box 320, Adelaide, South Australia, SA 5001
WEBSITE URL: http://www.minerals.dmitre.sa.gov.au/
PHONE: +61 (8) 8204 1702
Total number of submissions: 4
Category - Atlases
- Title - The South Australian Atlas of Geoscience and Mineral Exploration Data – Woomera Prohibited Area within the Gawler Craton
- Number of pages - 65
- Dimensions - 297mm X 420mm (A3)
- Authors - Wise, T.W., Irvine, J.A., Katona, L.F., Michael, U.A., Tyne, E.D., Rowett, A.I., Davies, M.E.B
- Published by - Geological Survey of South Australia
- Date published - November 2013
- Language of the text - English
Brief abstract or additional comments (maximum 100 words)
The Woomera Prohibited Area (WPA) Atlas of Geoscience and Exploration Data is a compilation of open file spatial mapping and exploration information covering this important geological region within central South Australia.
The Atlas provides a visual display of the extensive range of data currently available within the WPA (as at November 2013) which is freely available through SARIG, the South Australian government’s online geoserver. The Atlas presents an extensive range of data including land access and administration, geology, geophysics, drillholes, remote sensing and historical exploration.