CONTACT NAME: Simon Oates
ROLE: Coordinator, Mapping Unit
COMPANY: Department of Environment, Water and Natural Resources
ADDRESS: Level 1, 100 Pirie Street Adelaide, SA 5000
WEBSITE URL: www.environment.sa.gov.au/mapland
PHONE: +61 8 8463 3868
Total number of submissions: 1
Category - Atlases
- Title - Mount Lofty Ranges South Australia Emergency Services Map Book
- Number of pages - 224
- Dimensions - 230mm wide by 325mm high
- Authors - Department of Environment, Water and Natural Resources
- Published by - Department of Environment, Water and Natural Resources
- Date published - December 2014
- Language of the text - English
Brief abstract or additional comments (maximum 100 words)
The Emergency Services Map Book series is produced to support emergency services operations as well as providing useful information for travellers and commercial users.
The Mount Lofty Ranges map book contains over 200 highly detailed topographic maps covering the most populated region of South Australia.
Multiple map scales have been incorporated allowing for congested information to be shown in a clear and easy to read format.
Important book design objectives included a size, format and binding solution to enable effective use in the confined space of a truck cabin, the front seat of a vehicle or in an aircraft